Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Respond to David Gans' What is considered too much work?

http://dgans09.blogspot.com/
well david, homework always has been a pain, and i think always will be. It part of the nature of it. That and generally, people want to be lazy and have everything come as easy as possible. But for some people like me, your easy isnt neccessarily mine. You have fun writing some papers. I never do. I dont mind some, but I never truly enjoyed one to be honest.
When will homework reach a point where it becomes too much? I agree, its all in perspective. Some people dont mind a 40+ hour a week work schedule just for homework, while some prefer a slightly smaller. This is just a matter of work ethic. Some people procrastinate, while others like to get things done early so they can not worry when everyone else is stressing out. I definitely procrastinate, and I regret it sometimes, but I take full responsibility for that. Basically, school is always going to have work. Some days will have more than others, but I think its suppossed to prepare you for the real world where you have to work hard in order to succeed.

No comments: